AquaGold Dermal infusion
Consider this our “mega facial”
Our customized cocktails may include a combination of the following ingredients:
- Micro-Botox is used to tighten pores and decrease oil production. In this more dilute and superficial dose, botox works differently and functions more specifically on the pilosebaceous units of the skin. The result is that skin appears smoother, more homogeneous, with improved skin tone and pore size.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is used to plump and hydrate the skin, giving the skin a hydrated, full, and healthy glow. HA is what makes up the extracellular space between the body’s cells. It is the primary ingredient in most facial fillers and in many medical grade skin care products.
- Growth factor serum can be used used to increase collagen production and speed wound healing.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): utilizes platelets from your own blood, which are rich in growth factors, to stimulate collagen production and improve the wound healing response.
- Vitamin cocktails can be used to infuse the skin with necessary nutrients for optimal functioning.
Ready to Make Your Appointment with Dr. Gerstman?