AquaGold Dermal infusion
Consider this our “mega facial”
If you want radiant skin, smaller pores, a smooth surface, and an overall “glow” than you must try our proprietary AquaGold Red Carpet Facial. This hour long facial includes microdermabrasion or Dermaplanning based on your skin needs, AquaGold microinfusion (customized cocktail), biocellulose nutrient mask, 20 minutes of LED.
The Aqua Gold is a patented gold-plated hair-fine needle device used to painlessly deliver our customized cocktail serum into the skin at the ideal 600 micron depth. The needles are finer than a human hair, making AquaGold Dermal Infusion a relatively painless procedure.
Our customized cocktails may include a combination of the following ingredients:
- Micro-Botox is used to tighten pores and decrease oil production. In this more dilute and superficial dose, botox works differently and functions more specifically on the pilosebaceous units of the skin. The result is that skin appears smoother, more homogeneous, with improved skin tone and pore size.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is used to plump and hydrate the skin, giving the skin a hydrated, full, and healthy glow. HA is what makes up the extracellular space between the body’s cells. It is the primary ingredient in most facial fillers and in many medical grade skin care products.
- Growth factor serum can be used used to increase collagen production and speed wound healing.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): utilizes platelets from your own blood, which are rich in growth factors, to stimulate collagen production and improve the wound healing response.
- Vitamin cocktails can be used to infuse the skin with necessary nutrients for optimal functioning.
There is no downtime with the AquaGold Dermal Infusion procedure. Results can be seen as early as 1-2 weeks and results can last 3-4 months. You will glow like a star!
Ready to Make Your Appointment with Dr. Gerstman?
#DRGERSTMANNYC ON INSTAGRAM