Dr. Leslie Gerstman, Cosmetic and Laser Medicine
“My job is to help my clients look more like their former selves and to remain ageless.”
As an Aesthetic physician, artist, and mother of three, Dr. Gerstman takes a holistic approach when caring for her loyal clientele. She is just as passionate about eating a clean diet and de-stressing as she is about utilizing the latest cutting edge anti-aging modalities. Dr. Gerstman has an artist’s eye and truly understands how to achieve maximum results with minimum alteration.
Aging is not only a physical process, but an emotional one too. With a compassionate heart and a genuine demeanor, Dr. Gerstman has become one of NYC’s leaders in the field of Laser and Cosmetic Medicine.
Dr. Gerstman’s Mission
Undergoing an aesthetic procedure is a major event in a person’s life, and we understand this. You want to make sure that the person you choose to perform your procedure is someone you can trust and know well for years to come.
Dr. Gerstman’s mission is to help you reach your personal aesthetic goal. Your trust and satisfaction means everything to us and is the basis for our overall success. To achieve the best possible outcome for your individual needs safety, and reliably, we make the following commitments to all of our patients:
- Team approach. We want the best result as much as you do. We listen to you to best understand your concerns.
- Education. We educate you on the treatment and your options.
- Unique plan. We custom tailor a plan appropriate for your individual needs and desires.
- Safety. We use the most up-to-date and advanced techniques that are proven safe to perform.
- Results. We aim for the best aesthetic outcome while maintaining a natural look. We aim for the quickest and least painful recovery possible.
- Communication. We maintain open communication and strive to make sure you are 100% satisfied.
“Youth is more than the mere absence of wrinkles. Beauty is projected when one’s inner and outer worlds are balanced. Sculpting gorgeous lips are easy, but getting clients off sugar and advising they sleep more is the hard part.”
We are very proud of our results and would be happy to provide past patient references, who can provide testimonials and vouch for our credibility.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Dr. Gerstman, please contact us via the form below. Alternatively, you can call us at 212-966-3991 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking an appointment, you agree to the following terms:
*A deposit is required to hold your appointment. Deposits are credited towards your service. Deposits are non-refundable. Same day cancellations will be charged the full service price. No exceptions. Clients must be 21 and over.